Monday, January 12, 2009

A few pictures in the New Year

Avery Can now do the monkey bars



If these kids got stranded on an island, this is what they would build for shelter



Avery is building the moat around the shelter (to keep bad guys out)




Why does the camera focus on everything except for the one thing I want to be clear...oh and why do her eyes have to be closed? Well, if her eyes were open it would probably come out redeye anyways. All well, take another one i guess. good thing for digital cameras.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Cute Pictures. I liked the story Gene told Chris about the Marathon. Maybe someday I can aspire to a half marathon. Right now I am just trying not to pass out after 1/2 an hour of jogging. Oi! See you guys in Feb.

Laura Thompson said...

So cute--London is looking so much like Avery! I miss the beach.