I would like to post again. I don't want it to just be there and no one look at it, like an 80's photo album. So, if you read my blog, please leave a comment so I know it wont go to waste.
Freakin post already...I am also hooked up to your RSS feed but I don't think anything new has ever come up since. Vicky says, "your blog is totally borning, I would rather pick the corn out of my poop and eat it." I, Jeff, think that is gross and funny at the same time. Either way, freakin post something already!!
6 comments:
I'm hooked up to your RSS feed, post away.
Freakin post already...I am also hooked up to your RSS feed but I don't think anything new has ever come up since. Vicky says, "your blog is totally borning, I would rather pick the corn out of my poop and eat it." I, Jeff, think that is gross and funny at the same time. Either way, freakin post something already!!
I read your blog.
I do!!!
Hanging on your every word.
Me too!
Post a Comment