This is mostly a Thanksgiving compilation and mostly of Avery. Most other people did not want to be filmed. I am saying "most" a lot aren't I? After watching this you may never let me film you again. Avery, as previously stated, loves to dance. I think she is mimicking the contemporary dancers on "so you think you can dance", and if a 2-year old can be this entertaining with the contemporary dancing, it must not be that hard. ENJOY!!
6 comments:
That video was stupendous!! And Avery deserves a perfect 10 for her performance!
Gene, you are crazy hilarious! Only you could capture those moments so perfectly. I'm going to have to say that my favorite one was of Evan and Avery getting knocked down in slow mo, however, Avery jumping with her crack exposed comes in at a close second. Please keep posting!
That was some good dancin action from the avery coast! Good stuff
Oh my gosh! Julie!!! Its Katie from BYUH...I thought I lost track of you! How are you? My husband and I are living in Puerto Rico while he attends medschool here. Are you still surfing? You're a mom and everything...me too! I have a 17 month little girl. Email me wtrbaby6@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog!
Hello Julie! Nice to see that you are on blogspot. Congradulations on another gitl. Girls are way fun!
Julie am so glad I have your blog now, I can see your little ones how fun this is for me
Aunt marie
Post a Comment