How cute! I think she may be better than her mom! = ) I would like to see some pictures of Jules big belly! Love ya Jules!
Me again! Gavin saw this and said, "Is Avery really that big now! I can't believe it she grew up!" HILARIOUS!
Like mother like daughter huh?! Avery is a mini you Julie!...do you both post to this blog?
How can she be so awesome at skateboarding but so horrible on the XBOX. Maybe you don't spend enough time fragging with her. I'm sure you are fine parents otherwise though.
That was a cute video...Gene, I am impressed with your blogging skills so far:)
Boy oh boy what a girl!! A mini Gene and evidently a mini Julie. No wonder you guys are so great together.
Man, I can't even do that! Avery's got some skills.
Hey, i found you....cute video.
Awesome!!! I'm going to learn to do that some day. What's your address?
where the flip is her helmet?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How cute! I think she may be better than her mom! = ) I would like to see some pictures of Jules big belly! Love ya Jules!
Me again! Gavin saw this and said, "Is Avery really that big now! I can't believe it she grew up!" HILARIOUS!
Like mother like daughter huh?! Avery is a mini you Julie!...do you both post to this blog?
How can she be so awesome at skateboarding but so horrible on the XBOX. Maybe you don't spend enough time fragging with her. I'm sure you are fine parents otherwise though.
That was a cute video...Gene, I am impressed with your blogging skills so far:)
Boy oh boy what a girl!! A mini Gene and evidently a mini Julie. No wonder you guys are so great together.
Man, I can't even do that! Avery's got some skills.
Hey, i found you....cute video.
Awesome!!! I'm going to learn to do that some day. What's your address?
where the flip is her helmet?
Post a Comment