Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Post That Never Happened


I took this picture early in the day that London was born. I wasn't really satisfied with the picture, so I planned on taking another one later and posting it on our blog, but I never got the chance because London came. If you can't read it, it says "what's your name?" in mirror image (so London could read it). Many people want to know how we possibly came up with the name London for a child. Believe it or not, it has been done before. We had been trying to decide for several weeks between the names London and Elizabeth. We loved both names. Actually, we didn't truly decide on the name until the lady came by with the birth certificate form, then we were forced to decide. It was really nothing more than just making the decision to do it. When we got the print out back and actually saw the name "London Elaine Jensen" on paper we knew that we made the right choice.

2 comments:

Luisa said...

We want to come see London soon...we'll give you a call to work it out.

Keets said...

So Lame! You haven't done anything new on this thing for like (o my gosh!) ever!

Super Lame!