Tuesday, January 1, 2008

London's Tourists



I regret not taking more pictures of London's visitors. I should have the camera ready at all times, but that is not how it works out. Anyway, we have been glad to see so many people that want to see her, especially if they drove from far to do it, like Rochester Hills, MI, Las Cruxes, NM, Queen Creek, AZ, The North Pole, and El Segundo. There are still many of you who have not gotten the chance because of timing issues, etc... and we hope you take time to come soon. For those of you who live way too far away, I will keep posting pictures to our blog, and as always you can look at the online album with ease, just click THIS. Anyway, enjoy the photos below, if you didn't make the visitors photo list, don't feel bad, it doesn't mean we don't care.

2 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Glad I finally made it on your blog!! I have been checking for days! = )
Hey is the first picture your dad?

Amanda said...

I loved getting to visit with London. I don't think she woke up once while I held her...so sweet! I especially love the face Avery is making while sitting with Cheryl. Your daughters rock!