
London Loves bath time!!

Cheryl is so awesome, such a great person, mom, friend, etc...maybe even my all time favorite of Julies friends...wait, or is it Amanda...hmmm.

Instant friendship between babies would come natural, unfortunately they are unaware each other exist. But otherwise...best of friends.

3 Amigos

I Gave Avery some stickers which is like money for kids, this is where she chose to spend them.

I got her back.
5 comments:
Gene... Go with you first instinct! You know its like on a test, you should never change your first answer, that is where you get in trouble! My vote is going with the first satatement, Amanda will understand! So what is your favorite treat... = )
P.S. That was sm=ome nice stuff you said about me!
P.P.S. how cute are you girls!?!?!
Ok, let me refresh your memory a bit. Whenever I make your favorite dessert I set aside extra just for you. You know this about me, come on!. Also, I helped you pick out Julie's engagement ring. And before you knew Julie, I used to take her with me on my family vacations to San Clemente. Cheryl really is great. I love Cheryl oh so much, but it's really hard to compete with my skills. Really, there is no competition.
Oh bring it on AMANDA! = ) I ALWAYS knew you guys would use that San Clemente trip against me!
It's on!
Post a Comment