London was blessed this morning, Feb. 3rd. Julie designed the dress, and Grandma Sherri made it. Here are some of the pictures from the get together afteward.
Wow, you guys your little baby girl is sooooo cute. I love the dress and way to go with the design, Julie. It was a beautiful blessing. I love when you show her to everyone in church after. Everyone was saying awwe,awe. They also love her dress. I got the invitation today for Avery's party and I will be there. THanks for the invite.
Sorry we missed it, the mission president would not let us leave. lol Hey you guys, I sure would like to have your email address, I have asked you guys, Amy, Heather seems no one has it and no one will give it to me, so please may I have it, this is what you can send it to. byuwho2546@yahoo.com so please. I mean we are almost home in a couple of Months, and I would like your email address. Marie
7 comments:
SO CUTE! I am sad I missed it! I was there in spirit! Julie you look so pretty in the family picture! Love it!
London looks so beautiful. I especially love the last picture with Avery and London. So sweet!
Wow, you guys your little baby girl is sooooo cute. I love the dress and way to go with the design, Julie. It was a beautiful blessing. I love when you show her to everyone in church after. Everyone was saying awwe,awe. They also love her dress.
I got the invitation today for Avery's party and I will be there. THanks for the invite.
Sorry we missed it, the mission president would not let us leave. lol Hey you guys, I sure would like to have your email address, I have asked you guys, Amy, Heather seems no one has it and no one will give it to me, so please may I have it, this is what you can send it to.
byuwho2546@yahoo.com
so please. I mean we are almost home in a couple of Months, and I would like your email address.
Marie
Good job designing Julie...I am impressed! That dress is so pretty.
So guys are on top of things! We still havn't gotten around to blessing Chase yet! Your girls are beautiful!
Enjoyed reading your blog. You have a nice lookin' family. Glad to see everything's great on your end.
Since it's been so long, I was the guy with the hearing aids in the old La Mirada ward. :-)
Give your family my best.
-Jeremy Runnells
www.Runnells.org
Post a Comment