Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Avery's Birthday

Avery's birthday was great fun. We don't have pictures to give justice to the work Julie put into it. Avery loved having her friends and cousins to play with so much, she practically forgot all about her presents that day. Thank you to all who got her gifts however, she plays with everything every day. You would think we were depriving her before or something. Anyway, enjoy the pictures below (Yes, Gardner Family, you made the blog because we love you. Keep scrolling)

I will give you 1 guess what Avery's favorite color is. Nope, its Pink.


Misery (pregnancy) loves company


"If I put this on, I will actually be a Princess"


Big tough guy, picking on a 3 year old, Real cool man.


"I hate pink!"


Avery and her boys


London is fun


The bat almost broke before the pinata


Sugar is happiness


The cute couples

7 comments:

Maly and Dan said...

That looked so much fun. Too bad we had to drop and leave. Next time we plan to stay and party. Great pics.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Take that Amanda!!!!! Cute pictures guys!

Amanda said...

Whatever, the playing field isn't level. I don't even live in Cali anymore. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and pretend you are the favored one.

Amanda said...

the party looked like fun guys. i'm also happy that i finally have had the opportunity to see julie's mom prego. i can't believe avery is 3! wow, the years sure have flown by. by the way, if the above comment seemed bitter, it wasn't meant to. cheryl and i are just constantly competing for the love and affection of the jensens. gene, you are doing a great job at perpetuating the competition! may the best gal win!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Don't worry I will! Thanks for the kind wish!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

So where was our invitation to the little shindig? That hurts Gene, that really hurts. The party looked awesome - Julie is such a good, cute little mom! And I guessed green, so it looks like I was wrong... Amy

Luisa said...

Avery looks adorable in her pink dress!!