
Classic Dallin with a smile as big as all outdoors

The St. Patrick's day activity was searching for the gold

Go Grandma Sherri, way to bring your work home with you

And at last, the gold, but the leprechan was nowhere to be found.





Our family's new toy, a double jogger stroller/ bike trailer.

Avery was excited, London looked concerned

London decided to close her eyes and hoped that it would all go away

Amy's Baby Shower was a hit. Now we just need a baby. Any day now.

Don't try and tell her she is not a ballerina

Curtsy

Happiest place on earth

The snow whites are getting younger and younger every year

"A" is for Avery

Our sweet baby girl

Either super mad or super excited
5 comments:
London is soooooooooooooo cute! And by the way...I love the hat Julie :)
I'm loving the jogging stroller. Heck, I wish I could go in it. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun on st. patty's day. Julie, I know how much you loved Disneyland. I bet you would contest it being "the happiest place on earth." Miss you guys!
I loved all the pictures...that was so fun to see so many! You guys have been quite busy lately--they were all cute ones of the kids.
Julie! How are you? I found your blog through David's and just wanted to say your kids are adorable!
I cant get over how beautiful she is!
Post a Comment