Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shakeskin

It has become my responsibility to post these totally sweet photos. The trick to this type of photo is to shake your face really fast from side to side (without laughing or smiling), and shoot the picture with fast shutter speed. Enjoy.
Big Buddy has a great talent for this


Avery tried but she couldn't do it without smiling


Pretty Creepy actually

This is Vicky, but it doesn't look like it here

2 comments:

Luisa said...

Okay, Marc and I just sat here for like 10 minutes trying to capture a photo like you guys did...and ours didn't work. In fact, we looked pretty normal in them. Does that mean Marc and I always look like we have loose cheeks flopping side to side? Do we look like that in every day life? You can be honest with me. I won't get mad, I promise. Seriously, the one of you is HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, do you guys just have a ton of extra skin? weird.