You know Amanda we were really enjoying your comment until we realized you don't even know how to spell our name. I don't think Cheryl has made that mistake. Gene Got really hurt by it.
Let's just say, I won't be coming in your backyard any time soon.
Thanks for the advice by the way...I hadn't thought about the fact he'd get less news coverage with hockey. I feel like a bad mom that I haven't been spending more of my time focusing on these more important issues.
And umm, I would have never misspelled Jensens...:)
13 comments:
Wow...I feel like I just spent a Saturday afternoon with the Jensons and I didn't even have to be in California. Thanks guys!
Amanda, it was all for you.
Thanks Gene!
ALL FOR AMANDA?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!
i don't think she meant to make a fight, but it was actually Julie who wrote that.
Bring it on!!! = )
You know Amanda we were really enjoying your comment until we realized you don't even know how to spell our name. I don't think Cheryl has made that mistake. Gene Got really hurt by it.
Let's just say, I won't be coming in your backyard any time soon.
Thanks for the advice by the way...I hadn't thought about the fact he'd get less news coverage with hockey. I feel like a bad mom that I haven't been spending more of my time focusing on these more important issues.
And umm, I would have never misspelled Jensens...:)
LONDON is soooooooooooo funny!
Who's the favorite now? = )
Wheres the spider video?
Ya'll can be so petty!
Your daughters are so cute!!!
Now you have to check out our blog!
Post a Comment