Speaking from experience having lived in West Whittier, I know what you mean by crazy people on the 4th of July.Sometimes I wonder if the "4th" is a bigger holiday for them than Christmas. (I think they spend more money on it, at least.)
Gene...i am guessing those comments for the German were from you? he got a kick out it...very funny. Maybe we will try the bikini poses next week. :) GROSS.
I can't get over how cute London's smile is. Your pictures are adorable.
Oh I want to take your children for one day, they are so so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Speaking from experience having lived in West Whittier, I know what you mean by crazy people on the 4th of July.
Sometimes I wonder if the "4th" is a bigger holiday for them than Christmas. (I think they spend more money on it, at least.)
Gene...i am guessing those comments for the German were from you? he got a kick out it...very funny. Maybe we will try the bikini poses next week. :) GROSS.
I can't get over how cute London's smile is. Your pictures are adorable.
Oh I want to take your children for one day, they are so so cute!
Post a Comment