Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cuteness and peer pressure

Julie's little Madam Alexander


Every dad has made this face

"Avery, I don't think you should be tagging on the wall"

"Unless you want to be cool, Lenore. Look, its easy!"

"Like this? Wow, I do feel cool."


"This was such a bonding moment, your my best friend"

3 comments:

Luisa said...

Fracker was here.
-Marc

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, cuteness is right! London Rocks!

Vicky said...

Man-these pictures are going to totally make me bawl. Lenore still asks to see pictures of Avery and London every day. Sucks about your camera. You can use the one that Bonnie gave Chris until you find yours. However, if you lose this one then you own a gillion dollars. I think that you guys need to take some omega-3 supplements or something. You are losing a lot of stuff, or Avery is becoming a clepto. When are you coming up? Exact date please.