I could have sworn I left it on the desk after I put the last batch of pictures on our computer. Maybe Avery flushed it down the toilet or something. So now we are looking at options. If we buy a new camera the old one will certainly show up, but not until I have lost the receipt for the new one which I cannot return. We have seen people purchasing nicer more expensive cameras that produce real quality pictures. maybe If we make a purchase like that, we wont feel so bad after we find the old one because it will be a major upgrade anyways. Any thoughts on that?
On another note. London is freaking strong! I have noticed she has an enormous amount of strength for a baby. The other day she rolled on the ground over to a not-in-use phone jack, grabbed it with her little 7-month old fingers and ripped it off the wall. She also pulled over a chair. It is a scary thing when she gets a hold of Avery or Julies hair. I am afraid they may end up with a serious bald spot. So do we have a baby with super human strength or what? I guess we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, we have both a "fancy" digital SLR, the kind you can switch lenses on, and then we recently bought a small point and shoot camera that also takes surprisingly good video.
If you want to burn that kind of money it lets you choose great image quality or convenient carrying.
The drawback is the price. You can expect to pay bare minimum $500 for a DSLR with a lens.
I forgot to give you Ma's camera. its good. It takes video. And it will finally shut you up. Pick it up when you're here.
My opinion is, take Ma's old camera. The S2 IS is actually a pretty good camera for most purposes. The only thing I have noticed with the couple people that have the same camera is that the low light performance isn't spectacular. That being said, you might be able to do better than most as far as playing with the settings to get the most out of those situations. Try to get the camera before you come here in a couple weeks and I can show you some stuff with that camera.
hey, check my blog, i posted pics of the girls.
Hay Gene, I finally made it here to check out your blog. I love all the pics. I hadnt seen a picture of London yet.
Talk to you soon
Teri
Post a Comment