We went to Oregon first on Saturday and spent time there with my brother Jeff and his family until Wednesday. We had a small complication with the photos from that trip and we will have to post those later, but until then I have compiled a video of the highlights in Oregon.
Then we went to Napa, Ca. and spent time with my brother Chris and his family until Saturday. We have pictures of that trip below (click the link). We had a lot of fun both places and our gracious hosts hooked us up with a place to sleep, a car, delicious food, and a tight schedule of awesome things to do (thanks for everything guys).
Napa Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a grand old time, and if I might ask, I do need a good gardener and pool guy if you could pass me their information. Thank you very much and concider this as subscribing to your newsletter. You smell great.
I like the videos you make. :) They make me smile.
Wow!!!!!!! That was nice. I want to go to Oregon now. I really like the video. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment