Monday, January 12, 2009

Julie's Half Marathon

Julie's time was 1 hour 57 minutes



I gave her a huge massage because her legs needed them (thats right I am the best husband ever)



Amy's time was 1 hour and 53 minutes (I think).




Here are the girls that did the race that day. Dave Harrington Jr. Also ran the race (didn't get a picture) as well as some of Amy's other friends.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Congrats on finishing it, and with a good time!! Some day I will conquer the half marathon...but not too soon.

Anonymous said...

nice job julie...i looked you and amy up on the chart. had to look my brother up under a girls name. lol. I was proud of him for doing it, running is good for him. I got your message about the beach ther other day, but since i just had my heart procedure i wasn't able to lift anything for a week, and didn't think i would be able to pull the kids across the sand. but i'm good now. we need to get the girls together again.

Unknown said...

Go Julie! Was it the Irvine one? It looks like it... I did that one forever ago and I don't think I came near her time ;) Tell her she needs to come out and run the 10K here for Two Sisters One Heart

Maly and Dan said...

Congrats! Can't believe you did that. You are my athlete buddy. SOmeday, maybe someday I'll run a half marathon. You go girl!